top of page

shellsonly Group

Public·175 members

Jeremiah James
Jeremiah James

Softimage Mod Tool 6 Download

Umm... not sure where to post this, so I will do it here.when I try to download it, the installer says: "The contents of this file cannot be unpacked. The executable you are attempting to run has been corrupted. Please attain another copy of the file and try again."I've tried to download it like 100 times!

Softimage Mod Tool 6 Download

DOWNLOAD: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Furlcod.com%2F2u1f6w&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw1dF6yFo3BKJbEEfFQfmMHw

Im going to download XSI 6.01 again, since 7.5 sucks hairy balls. Im helpless trying to use it, while with 6.01 i made some great models. I still cant understand why companies update their products just to go backwards.

It wasn't a step backwards.They added full Mental Ray support,and fixed the Rendermap artifacts, and upped many of the limitations (512x512 cap, etc). If you're missing the Modtool UI, they simply switched to the professional/default UI that Softimage normally used. Good riddance to the modtool ui IMHO

After this version the ModTool was born and Valve distributed the XSI Source Tools as an xsiaddon. There were also 4 Tutorials created by Valve artists & engineers at the time covering how XSI EXP integrates with the Source SDK. You can download the videos through the following links. Part1, Part2, Part3 & Part4.

As I mentioned before after that version Valve released their tools as an addon for the XSI Modtool. You can download Softimage Mod Tool 4.2 here.The addons which are compatible for this can be found here. And the key you can use for both v4 plugins is as follows:

You can download Version 6.0 here and version 6.01 here.The addons can be downloaded here. The final version of the ModTool to be released was 7.5 which used the same addon as 6.Unfortunately netview was not as well integrated as in version 6. You can download version 7.5 here.The addon can be found here and again does not require that the SMD Export be unlocked. Thats pretty much it, I just wanted to have something here for those who are still interested in modding Half-Life with XSI. Note: I have no idea how compatible these programs are with windows 10. I think windows 7 is mostly compatibile with XP being the Operating system they were originally developed for. Take with a pinch of salt. As the software in question is both free and techincally classified as abandonware the keys i provided above are legally O.K to distribute and use. They could have been obtained originally for free if you registered with softimage and since this service no longer exists I provide them as a service to the community. If anyone from Autodesk or Valve dispute this get in contact with me via E-Mail

Since the file seems corrupted all you can do is re-download it, since it seems that something went wrong with your last one. Or maybe you know someone, who have already downloaded it and you can ask to give you a copy?

Hey can you do me a favour, Zip ur softimage exe and post it on hotfile, or torrent please?Because i have tried downlaoding it more than 10 times and it still doesent work, neither 4.2 6.1 or 7.5I can easily get the pirated version but i dont want to...

Right now, I'm looking through the Autodesk .FBX plugin archives hoping to find which exporter plugin would be most compatible with XSI Mod Tool 7.5. Would this be the XSI 4.2 or XSI 5.0 plugin? Also, to make the .FBX files more compatible with either UDK or Unity, I'm assuming I would need to download the FBX 2012 Converter as well? Just curious.

Whenever a person needs something, it is best to go to the direct source when possible. Here is the link to XSI Mod Tool 7.5 from the new home for XSI Autodesk.Usa.autodesk.comI hope this helpos anyone having download difficulties. They require a short contact form you need to fill in, otherwise, smooth process.

Hey :)I have a question on how to download this, I probably sound horribly stupid right now, ahaha. When I downloaded it the first time it worked great but after I finished all the downloading and got on the program it asked me if I wanted to update and after I clicked yes it wouldnt let me use the program anymore. If anyone would help me that would be amazing!

Autodesk Softimage Mod Tool software (formerly XSI Mod Tool) is a free* 3D modeling and animation package for creating noncommercial games and "modding" (modifying games). Autodesk Softimage Mod Tool 7.5 is based on the same professional toolset found in Autodesk Softimage 7.5 software, used by game developers to create 3D characters, levels, props, and animation.

XNA Game Studio has seen a surge of momentum this past year, with more than 400,000 downloads of the tool and adoption by nearly 200 academic institutions globally since its release last December. In addition to the XNA Creators Club Online community at , more than 50 new community sites in numerous languages have emerged around the world in support of XNA Game Studio, pushing the boundaries of game development further toward Microsoft's vision of true collaboration and democratization.

SOFTIMAGEXSI 6 Mod Tool is new, free 3-D modeling and animation software for the creation of noncommercial game content. Based on the same toolset as the professional XSI 3D software, XSI 6 Mod Tool enables aspiring game developers to create compelling 3-D characters, levels and content designed for use with XNA Game Studio. Integrating natively with the XNA Framework Content Pipeline, XSI 6 Mod Tool comes with an enhanced user interface and training videos from Noesis Interactive, making it a perfect learning environment for newcomers to 3-D game content creation. "Softimage and Microsoft are committed to nurturing the next generation of game creators," said Leonard Teo, product marketing manager at Softimage Co. "With the free XSI 6 Mod Tool and XNA Game Studio, anyone can download these tools and learn how to make great games now. Students, enthusiasts and aspiring game creators now have a toolset similar to those used by professional game companies."

Microsoft leads the industry in helping game developers create amazing games for Xbox 360 and Windows. Gamefest 2007, scheduled for Aug. 13 and 14, will feature nearly 100 sessions for game developers, producers and publishers to improve their skills, introduce them to new development techniques, and deliver powerful tools to help them build the best games possible and engage the community.

A free version of the software, called Softimage Mod Tool, was developed for the game modding community to create games using the Microsoft XNA toolset for PC and Xbox 360, or to create mods for games using Valve's Source engine, Epic Games's Unreal Engine and others. It was discontinued with the release of Softimage 2014.

Modeling tools allow the generation of polygonal or NURBS models. Subdivision modeling requires no additional operators and works directly on the polygonal geometry. Each modeling operation is tracked by a construction history stack, which enables artists to work non-destructively. Operators in history stacks can be re-ordered, removed or changed at any time, and all adjustments propagate to the final model.

Animation features include layers and a mixer, which allows combining animation clips non-linearly. Animation operators are tracked in a construction history stack that is separate from the modeling stack, enabling users to change the underlying geometry of already animated characters and objects. MOTOR is a feature that transfers animation between characters, regardless of their size or proportions. GATOR can transfer attributes such as textures, UVs, weight maps or envelopes between different models. Softimage also contains tools to simulate particles, particle strands, rigid body dynamics, soft body dynamics, cloth, hair and fluids.

On July 7, 2008, the Softimage, Co. announced SoftimageXSI 7,[5] which introduced the ICE (Interactive Creative Environment) architecture. ICE is a visual programming platform that allows users to extend the capabilities of Softimage quickly and intuitively using a node-based dataflow diagram. This enables artists to create complex 3D effects and tools without scripting. Among the main uses for ICE are procedural modeling, deformation, rigging and particle simulation. It can also be used to control scene attributes without the need to write expressions, for example to add camera wiggle or make a light pulsate. ICE is a parallel processing engine that takes advantage of multi-core CPUs, giving users highly scalable performance.

ICE represents Softimage functionality using a collection of nodes, each with its own specific capabilities. Users can connect nodes together, visually representing the data flow, to create powerful tools and effects. Softimage ships with several hundred nodes; among them are both low level nodes, such as Multiply or Boolean, as well as a number of high level nodes called compounds. Compounds serve as "wrapper nodes" to collapse ICE graphs into a single node. Softimage allows users to add custom compounds to its main menu system for easy reusability.

The screenshot on the right shows an example of a simple geometry deformation ICE graph. In a practical scenario, one would collapse the graph into a compound and expose important parameters, for instance the deformation intensity. After adding the tool to the user interface it can easily be applied to other objects. Compounds can also be shared between installations because their entire functionality is stored in XML files.

The graph-based approach of ICE allows for the creation of effects previously attainable only through the use of scripting and/or compiled code. Due to its visual nature and interactivity, it is very accessible for users with no programming experience. Many free and commercial ICE tools have been made available by users and 3rd party developers. Softimage contains an ICE-based fluid and physics simulator called Lagoa as well as an ICE-based version of the Syflex cloth simulator.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Shells Marketing
  • Samson Conal
    Samson Conal
  • Niki Jhone
    Niki Jhone
  • Iliyana Clark
    Iliyana Clark
  • Elaine Wynn
    Elaine Wynn
bottom of page